Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday...

Well, I am excited to say the WHOLE Rogers' family has the week off. We are out of school and Doug took a vacation week so we can spend some time together.

We are going to Gran & Papa's house for a few days. We will relax and enjoy being home. Doug is going to hunt a few days and maybe fish. It will be a relaxing time.

Saturday is Palmer's birthday party. I can not believe he will be one year old next week. Where has the year gone?

This past Friday and Saturday, Doug and I (along with Gina & Ben) had a great time in Tallahassee. We watched the NOLES beat Maryland on Saturday afternoon. The whole weekend was very relaxing.

I hope everyone has a relaxing Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments: