Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes... the Rogers' family is still alive....

Can you believe I am actually going to update my blog? After you pick yourself off the floor, you will see I actually am. I am about to start my taxi service (Brit to cross country and then to marching band) and then it will be school work for me and homework for Austin.

I will give a WOOHOO for this coming weekend. Gina, Ben, Doug and I are going to the Florida State game in Tallahassee this weekend. GO NOLES! I can not wait to get away for a few days. The game is Saturday night so we will go down early on Saturday, relax and enjoy the day. We will go back home on Sunday.

Gotta go...until later...soon than two months I promise...
dsr

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

OMG!!! Can you B-lieve it!

wsc