Wow! Can you believe it is mid-October already? It definitely does not feel like it outside. Today's high was 87. Britleigh had a XC meet this afternoon. She finished 16th by the way....go Britleigh!! Anyway, she ran at 5:30 and it was so hot. I was hot and I was not the one running 2K.
Buddy Ball was a great success...again. This year was the 6th Annual Buddy Ball game. Austin had a great time. This year we had two games. The first game was at 10:00 for ages 3-8 and then another game at 1:00 for ages 9-14. We served grilled hamburgers and hotdogs between the games. You can see pictures at the local Bleckley news website http://www.bleckleyprogress.com/artman/publish/article_1871.shtml. Dave (the photographer and owner of the Bleckley Progess) always does a great job at capturing the moments.
Here are a few pictures of my own:
Buddy Ball was a great success...again. This year was the 6th Annual Buddy Ball game. Austin had a great time. This year we had two games. The first game was at 10:00 for ages 3-8 and then another game at 1:00 for ages 9-14. We served grilled hamburgers and hotdogs between the games. You can see pictures at the local Bleckley news website http://www.bleckleyprogress.com/artman/publish/article_1871.shtml. Dave (the photographer and owner of the Bleckley Progess) always does a great job at capturing the moments.
Here are a few pictures of my own:
Austin at bat
Austin getting high-fives from the coach with his buddy Walker
Austin and Walker running in to home
This is the pic from the first game ages 3-8
This is from the second game ages 9-14
The three Parent to Parent Musketeers (Danette, Margaret & Kathy)
And one more thing...I mentioned in an earlier post Britleigh had Glamour Magic Shots (a lot like Glamour Shots) and here are a few of her pics. I bought the CD with copyright so I can print what ever I want to print and share.
but she will always be my baby.



1 comment:
WOW! Brit looks awesome. Tell her I said so. :)
Give Austin a big hug. He is getting so big!
wsc
Post a Comment