Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ok, do not faint!

I know...it has been a LONG time since I posted. I hope to do better.

Austin and I are enjoying a Saturday afternoon at home outside. It is 55 degrees with no wind. I just walked 2 miles so I decided to stay outside and let Austin play. He has not have a chance to play on his swing set/playhouse in a while. Actually, all he wants to do outside is play football. He LOVES football. I wish he could play. Besides the visual thing, there is now way he could play because he could not take any head impact. He does love to play though. His favorite thing is punting/kicking. He is getting pretty good with the hand-eye coordination.

Well, we are off to play some ball. Of course you know we will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow night. We will only miss the first quarter.

until later...

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

OMG! I cannot believe it.. She lives!!!!

thanks for the update!