This weekend has been another great weekend packed with a lot to do. Friday evening, we spend a couple hours with Doug's grandmother. She came home from the hospital Thursday evening. She broke her pelvis and has been at a swing bed at the hospital. Doug spent the night with her on Thursday. We all ate supper with her on Friday night.
On Saturday, we did really Saturday stuff like washing clothes, etc then we attended a wedding shower for Doug's cousin, Ryan Daniel. He is getting married in May in Athens. After the shower, we went to my parents' house. The purpose of the trip was to pick up Mom. She will be staying with Doug's grandmother for two weeks while she gets better. It will be nice having mom next door. We will be able to go visit her after school everyday for two weeks (then we will be on Spring Break!!!)
Anyway, I better get busy. I have to finish my lesson plans and get to bed. I have three more days (6 total) of early duty at school. Getting there and at my "post" by 7:20 is really a big chore. IT is JUST 20 minutes earlier but man it really is tough to get going. It makes it more difficult to have a clone of me just as hard to get out of bed as myself...and yes, I am talking about Britleigh. I know she will be glad when I am done with early duty too. I am glad the early duty rotation only comes three times a year and this is my last rotation this school year.
dsr
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is funny... You used to never want to get up.
wsc
We need Blog Updates!!!!
I am starving here!
Post a Comment