Yes...we are still here. We are counting down the days for school to be out. I have 13 more days left. Brit and Austin have 12 days left. He has off Mother's Day Monday and Brit graduates Middle School on the 21st (Thursday) so she will not have to go to school the last day. If she went, she would have to sign in as a visitor...funny, huh.
Mom is in Alaska visiting her mom and family. She left last Wednesday. She will be visiting for two months so she will be back at the end of June.
The RESA Movie Academy Awards Banquet is this Thursday. We are sooooo excited about our movie. If you have not had a chance to see it, you can watch it online. Our movie title is Cotton. Go the website and our movie is listed fourth. Cross your fingers that we win!!! Our project was due March 20th but we turned ours in on March 6th so we have anxiously waited for two months. I am excited May 7th is finally near!
Until later...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE your video. I hope you guys win!
thanks for updating the blog!
wsc
Post a Comment