Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

wonderful weekend

Well, I am going to start this post by tell you about the wonderful night we had last night in Dublin. Britleigh and I went to see the Glory Revealed tour. We had the best time listening to uplifting music and praising God. If you get a chance, the tour comes to Atlanta at the Verizon on October 1oth. It is a great concert. Mac Powell from Third Day was there along with other great artists.

Friday night, I went to the football game in Swainboro as a band chaperone (and yes I rode the bus...front seat of course). The band did a great job. This year's show is themed around Michael Jackson. The kids are having a great time performing the songs and all ages are enjoying the step back in time.

This week will be a very busy one. We have things to do continuously all week with school activities, BCPS Open House on Thursday and our first home football game on Friday night. Mom flies in on Friday night and Wynita is picking her up. We are all going to Lake Sinclair for Labor Day weekend. Wynita found a house that has everything including a small beach for the kids. It will be a nice get-away and family reunion will the Smiths finally back together as a family. We will be glad to have Mom home after four months.

Well, I better get back to getting ready for church. I am listening to Glory Revealed as I get ready. You can listen on the website as well. Check it out.

Until later...
dsr

No comments: