Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week in review:

This has been a very busy week for the Rogers family. Austin has had it the easiest to say the least. He was on Spring Break, and the break continues until Tuesday. It will be hard to get back into the routine again getting him ready for the school bus so early.

Britleigh and I have been taking the CRCT. I gave it Tuesday - Thursday. Britleigh started taking it on Tuesday, and will continue on Monday. She has five days of testing. The test is given in the morning for about two hours. It took the Primary School about 2.5 hours because I have to read everything to my students.

Doug worked his regular schedule, and then started on house projects. On Thursday and Friday, he and Austin worked together while Brit and I were at school.

Yesterday, Britleigh and I stained (by hand) the deck. It is very nice that it is finished, but it was a big and very time consuming job. Doug spray painted the exterior doors. He worked on four doors. It all looks great, but we are all very sore this morning. I could hardly get out of bed.

I'll post pictures later.
Until then...

No comments: