Well, almost here. Today was the last day of school for the Bleckley Co students. Austin's last day this year at GAB will be next Friday. I have post-planning Mon-Wed. For now, we are all resting...except for Britleigh. She is at an end-of-school pool party at the country club.
Austin's birthday is next Thursday, the 24th. He will be nine! Can you believe it? Britleigh & I will go to GAB for a birthday party at 1:00 on Thursday. Of course, the theme is Star Wars. The BIG birthday party is Saturday. Darth Vadar and the Emperial Officer will be dropping by for an hour worth of pictures and lots of fun! Austin is soooo excited.
Doug's birthday is the 28th and Britleigh's is June 5th. We are very busy with birthdays this time of year!
Britleigh's dance recital is June 2nd. The dance company will have 2 identical shows, 2:00 and 7:30. It is a big production, and I am excited to see it. Parents are not allowed to watch any of the classes, so I am excited to see how much Britleigh has grown as a dancer this year.
From a health perspective, my sister had surgery for a hernia on Monday. She is recovering well. Mom has been with her this week, getting to spoil Palmer even more. My sister-in-law was diagnosed with cancer last week. She had surgery last Friday and is recovering at the hospital. Please remember her in your prayers.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment