Well, the big one is cute all the time. I took this picture Sunday afternoon while I was working on my Walden papers. Austin was talking to me and said he was sleepy. I told him to take a nap if he was tired. I did not have to tell him twice. He was out, so Peanut jumped in his lap and joined him.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Aren't they cute when they are sleeping...
Well, the big one is cute all the time. I took this picture Sunday afternoon while I was working on my Walden papers. Austin was talking to me and said he was sleepy. I told him to take a nap if he was tired. I did not have to tell him twice. He was out, so Peanut jumped in his lap and joined him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a cute picture. I hope you guys have a great time this weekend. I have sent Austin his birthday card in the mail. You should get it by tomorrow.
Post a Comment