Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 will soon be here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The Rogers' family did and was able to spend time with our families. We spent Christmas Eve with the Rogers' families (Dumplin' and Mema/Grandaddy). Christmas morning we enjoyed breakfast at our house with Mema, Granddaddy and Eric. Christmas afternoon we traveled to Gran and Papa's house to spend a few days. We enjoyed spending time with them as well as Wynita, Lance, Palmer, Daniel and Kim... especially the time with Palmer. He is getting so big. He is now 13 months old.


On Saturday, Doug bought his lifelong dream BIG toy... a BOAT! Here is a picture.



And a final note...I finally got my grade for my research class. I made an A on the paper (52 pages long) and an A in the class. I am happy to announce I have earned a 4.0 in my Masters journey. Now I just have to complete the portfolio. I am meeting with a few Walden colleagues on Wednesday so we can compile it together. The portfolio has to be turned in by Jan 15th, but we hope to send it off next weekend. I will be glad when I get the official transcript showing my completed degree...and pay increase!


I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

Hey,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Doug (and the rest of the family) You guys are going to have a ton of fun out on the boat.!!!!
wsc