This weekend began with the Annual Cochran Christmas Parade. Britleigh marched with the HS band. They allowed the 7th & 8th graders to march if they wanted to. I am glad Britleigh got the opportunity to experience marching. Next year as an 8th grader, she will be able to march during half-time. She wants to be a Dazzler (dance corp) during high school, so I am glad she can march with her trumpet too. Here she is at the parade and after.
After the parade, we watch some high school football on TV. Sadly, we watched Thomas County Central lose to Ware Co. On a happy note, we had a good time taking pictures in front of the tree. Aren't they CUTE?
On Saturday, we went to visit Santa. Austin asked me all week to call Santa and find out when he would be in Cochran. I called Saturday afternoon and he was going to be downtown that very day....we really lucked out! Santa loved seeing Austin as much as he loved seeing Santa.
Have a GREAT week!



1 comment:
I love the pictures. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.
Post a Comment