Well, this weekend we are definitely staying in and keeping warm. It has been a very cold day. Actually, it has been very cold since Wednesday. We have had two "snow" tricks the weather has played on us. We thought we were going to get snow on Wednesday night but nothing. The second snow trick was for today. All we got was RAIN!! Cold rain!
Oh a happy note, my sister got snow both times. At least Palmer got to experience snow on Saturday. I am sure he did not know what to think about it. Check out Wynita's blog for pictures.
I am looking forward to another "no-Walden" football afternoon on Sunday. I am still not used to having spare time...but it is nice. I do have a big project at school I am responsible for. I have two GAAs (Georgia Alternate Assessment) for two of my students who will not take the CRCT. The portfolio on each student is a pain. They are due on March 7th with several check points in between. I am not looking forward to it at all. I have half of the work done, I just have to do the paperwork.
Well, our supper is ready. I better go. I baked some chicken. I am trying to be on a diet. I am on the Special K diet during the week. I bought some of the Vanilla Crisp bars for breakfast. They are really good. I also have several of the cereals and I take them for lunch at school. If I could just do that on the weekend.
Until later...
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment