Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

Walden Portfolio COMPLETE!

I am happy to announce I just completed my Walden portfolio. I just created my CD to ship to my reviewing professor tomorrow via UPS. My portfolio was not due until Jan 15th but I could not stand to look at Walden anymore. I had to get it done so I would be completely thru. The review process can take 4-6 weeks so I will be anxiously waiting on a response. But until then....I AM DONE!!!

I would scream with joy if my whole family was not asleep right now...it is 11:30PM. That said, I do have to go to school tomorrow so I am going to bed myself.

1 comment:

The Cannon Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I am screaming for you!!! I know you are soooo happy to be done!!

CONGRATS!! again!
wsc