Well, I am now getting really excited about going to the beach. Austin has been ready for several days now. I have too, but now it feels like reality... the beach is two days away. My sister, her family and our parents are going down today. Doug is off on Sunday because he has to work Mon-Fri. We will all enjoy spending time together on Sunday relaxing.
Britleigh is packed and ready for camp. She leaves Monday morning at 9:00. The Junior 4-Hers are going to Jekyll Island. They will visit St. Simons and others areas of the coast during the week. Here is Britleigh's schedule for the week. She is going on VACATION not camp!
I better get going. I have a lot to do before we leave. Doug will be here all week by himself so I have to make sure he has everything he will need while we are gone. Well...he will be here with Peanut :)
Until l8r (that was Britleigh's touch)
....with beach pictures.
dsr
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment