Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to the REAL world

I know...I do not get much sympathy from the majority but it is a big deal to teachers when we have to go back to school for pre-planning. Today was our first official day back. I actually had to go yesterday for an in-service training for Special Ed so today was day two for me.

We always have a county-wide meeting the first day in the morning. We have a keynote speaker and most have been really good. This is my fifth year at Bleckley County Schools (first year as Parent Mentor and fourth year as teacher). Anyway, today's keynote was the BEST!! His name is Keith Brown. I wish you could have heard him! Here is his website. Keith Brown One of his sayings thru out the keynote was "Good Job, Good Job! Good Job, Good Job! G- double O- D-J-O-B, Good Job, Good Job!" It has a very peppy beat with it...I guess you just had to be there.

Britleigh starts school on Aug 5 and Austin goes back on Aug 4. Where did the summer go???

3 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

I need UPDATES!!!

Feed your blog!
wsc

The Cannon Family said...

Updates.. woo hoooo where are you?
wsc

The Cannon Family said...

NO Excuses! You have all weekend!

wsc