Well...I can definitely say it was great to get away for a few days this week. We were pleasantly surprised by the beaches on Tybee Island. I had never went there, so I was not sure what to expect. I had found a time-share villa we could stay at for a few days on the net, but I was strictly going by their website. It was great! We were directly in front of the pier and pavillion. We could not have asked for a better place. It was definitely the hot spot on the beach!
We went to the beach and then the pool on Thursday afternoon. We ate in the villa for supper and then got ready for our full day on the beach on Friday. I got up early, watched the sunrise (always relaxing and rejuvenating for me to watch God bring in a new day). After the rest of the crew got up, we cooked a full breakfast and headed for the beach. We had a great day.

Yesterday, we got ready to check out by 10, turned in our keys but did not leave. We headed back to the beach for a few more hours of fun in the sun. We left the beach at lunch, went shopping in a few stores and got some lunch at Bernie's. The lunch was great! After that, we were ready to head home...well I could have stayed for a week, but we did not have anywhere to stay...so we had to go back to Cochran :)
We got back late yesterday afternoon but did not stop going. After we got back, Briteigh, Austin and I took Jamie, Jake, and Mrs. Dianne to see Shrek 3. Eric had to use Mrs. Dianne's car to take Amy back to the hospital. She started chemo last week, and made it a week without getting sick, but now she is dehydrated. Please continue to keep Amy (& Eric) in your prayers. The Dr decided to keep her overnight, so we are not sure when she will come back home.
1 comment:
Great Pictures!!!! I am so glad that you guys had such a great time.
Happy Blogging!
wsc
Post a Comment