This past weekend we all went to Gran & Papa's house for a three-day visit. It was nice to get away and visit with them. On Friday night, we got a much needed rainstorm. There was thunder too, but we enjoyed the rain. The farm truly needs all the help it can get. Daddy is just now getting to plant cotton, since it rained last week. They are behind schedule, but at least it is raining some now, so they will be able to plant. Continue to pray for rain so the crops will grow.
On Saturday night, we pulled out the old home movies, and watched movies of me when I was two and three years old. Britleigh and Austin really enjoyed seeing me at that age, and it was a nice trip down memory lane for me.
As we watched the movies, I recorded them on my camera to get a movie clip. We are going to convert it to DVD, so I our memories will be able to be viewed when ever we want. We only watched 15 movies, and have 53 more to go....so needless to say we will have to plan another weekend or two just to watch movies. It is not a job though, I really enjoyed it.
This week, Britleigh is at 4-H camp at Rock Eagle. She left on Monday, and will be back on Friday. She went last year and had a great time. As a cloverleaf, the sixth graders are the "older" kids, so they get to do really cool things. Britleigh was looking forward to go. I am sure she is having a good time.
Austin is relaxing a bit and watching plenty of Star Wars movies. I am working on my Walden classes. It seems like I am writing a paper a day inbetween two classes, but it is not that bad. This class session ends June 24h, but the next one starts the 25th. No rest for the Walden weary. Just six more months....I have to keep reminding myself :)
More later...
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment