Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday morning

Well...we are having a lazy, yet busy Saturday morning. We are cleaning house and washing clothes. OH what fun.....

Britleigh got back from 4-H camp yesterday at noon. She had a blast at Rock Eagle with her friends. She was tired when we picked her up. I am sure they were non-stop all week long.

After lunch on Friday, we decided to go get a pool. We had one for three years and had decided not to get one this year....but changed our minds. The kids will really enjoy it for the rest of the summer. We still have several more weeks to enjoy it before school starts back. We are going to get the salt system that goes with it though. It will be alot better than chlorine and less hassle to keep up. I'll post some pictures later of us playing in it.

We are going to the beach for three days next week. We just told the kids yesterday. They were very excited. This is the first year in seven we have not gone for a week. Since my masters classes are so demanding, we decided not to go for a week. Next week is a slow week as we end the first mini-semester so I will have less work to do. I am going to get it all done before we leave on Thursday. Then I will be able to relax and enjoy the beach, sand and sun with the rest of my family.

Ok, well the house work is calling my name...and the maid fairy has not come to do it for me :)

No comments: