The kids and I raked leaves so we could take our annual "leaves" pictures. Doug says I only rake leaves so I can take pictures but it serves a dual purpose. The yard looks better and I have some great pictures. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Fun on Saturday
We have a relaxing yet busy day on Saturday. We worked at the house and got a few things done. Doug is taking the porch down. We will be extending the living room and adding closets. We will add a porch back later. We already have been looking at doors for the front and have found several that we like.
The kids and I raked leaves so we could take our annual "leaves" pictures. Doug says I only rake leaves so I can take pictures but it serves a dual purpose. The yard looks better and I have some great pictures. Here are a few pictures from the day.



The kids and I raked leaves so we could take our annual "leaves" pictures. Doug says I only rake leaves so I can take pictures but it serves a dual purpose. The yard looks better and I have some great pictures. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the pictures.
Only 19 days left!! Woo hoo!
wsc
Post a Comment