Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 4, 2007

TAPP graduate!!



I am pleased to say I am now a TAPP graduate! Mrs. Donna from RESA called today and told me my two-year portfolio has meet the requirements and she is filling the paper work for my renewable teaching certification. YEAH!!!
and I will say it again... YEAH!!!

It has been a very busy two years and I am glad I have completed this chapter in my life. Now....I have to look forward to December. I will graduate with my Masters in Elementary Reading and Literacy at the end of December.

Then, what will I do with the "extra" time on my hand. I am sure I will find something to do!

Until later

3 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!

DARES said...

Congratulations Danette! What an accomplishment! I got your blog info from Wy's.

When you get a chance, will you email me atlagent@bellsouth.net. I have some questions for you about your TAPP and Masters.

And I can not believe that Austin is 9 - I remember holding him as a newborn. Britleigh is so big too and a dancer...wow

Unknown said...

Great work Ladies! I applaud your efforts, Congratulations I am so proud of you!